Retweet Rank: - approx percentile

2,753
TWEETS
5,417
FOLLOWERS
85
FOLLOWING

Web: https://t.co/0Dhm7Lv6XZ
Bio: 99% God of War Youtuber the other 1% is reserved for other games. Ive been a fan of the series since 2005 and I cover topics such Theories, Lore Videos, Top 10s

Recent retweets

No retweets found