Start Tracking

Recent tweets for "shafqatkhan09"

@shafqatkhan09 Prior to 1339, not even a single Muslim was existing on the soil of Kashmir. The whole of Valley was… https://t.co/MnKwPz4H3e
867 followers     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @shafqatkhan09: Charging point at the Srinagar International Airport.#birddroppings @PMOIndia This place looks like a bird sanctuar… https://t.co/Ojm2DuH0Xl
76 followers     Srinagar india     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @buttkout: I would like to call upon DC Baramulla & local journalists to kindly highlight this and get this restored to keep t… https://t.co/vNmEhibPwZ
497 followers     srinagar     Reply Retweet Favorite
3,163 followers     Jammu/Delhi NCR     Reply Retweet Favorite
@shafqatkhan09 I agree with you that the mess has been created by 10%. Let atleast government start by revoking all… https://t.co/stLJ7zb3ia
3,457 followers     रहनेको घर नहीं,सारा जहाँ हमारा     Reply Retweet Favorite
907 followers     Indirapuram(GZB), Jammu, INDIA     Reply Retweet Favorite
181 followers     भारत     Reply Retweet Favorite
It’s the 10% people and these 10% are responsible for all the mess. The rest 90% are good hearted, kind and loving… https://t.co/B71teOc2Ii
1,744 followers     Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir     Reply Retweet Favorite
@rainarajesh @shafqatkhan09 Plz send me the link.
80 followers     Universe     Reply Retweet Favorite
6,785 followers     Hyderabad     Reply Retweet Favorite
907 followers     Indirapuram(GZB), Jammu, INDIA     Reply Retweet Favorite
15 followers     India     Reply Retweet Favorite
@shafqatkhan09 @rainaamit @Rolee_Kachru @NamrataWakhloo @dranildhar Thank could be a balm on the wounded psyche of we KPs.
631 followers     Jammu     Reply Retweet Favorite
4,001 followers     New Delhi     Reply Retweet Favorite
@NamrataWakhloo @shafqatkhan09 @rainaamit @Rolee_Kachru @dranildhar Bydway which Kashmiri u witnessed brandishing a… https://t.co/I7CODwhOWa
47 followers     Jammu And Kashmir     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @Rolee_Kachru: @NamrataWakhloo @shafqatkhan09 @rainaamit @dranildhar Absolutely correct. But this theory that pandits were paid mi… https://t.co/kpZYg5dMiT
3,015 followers     India     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @NamrataWakhloo: @JJeelaniK @shafqatkhan09 @rainaamit @Rolee_Kachru @dranildhar I don’t have to believe anyone. I am talking of firs… https://t.co/eHWoQW0Axn
3,015 followers     India     Reply Retweet Favorite
@NamrataWakhloo @shafqatkhan09 @rainaamit @dranildhar Absolutely correct. But this theory that pandits were paid mi… https://t.co/kpZYg5dMiT
3,230 followers     Mumbai, India     Reply Retweet Favorite