Start Tracking

Recent tweets for "dvnce"

RT @LordKano420: Have you heard ‘Henny Dvnce (Prod By. Blasian Beats)’ by @LordKano420 on #SoundCloud? #np https://t.co/QwlUjtPgrN
2,191 followers     Dover, Delaware     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @LordKano420: Have you heard ‘Henny Dvnce (Prod By. Blasian Beats)’ by @LordKano420 on #SoundCloud? #np https://t.co/QwlUjtPgrN
3,390 followers     Space Coupe 🛸💨     Reply Retweet Favorite
Have you heard ‘Henny Dvnce (Prod By. Blasian Beats)’ by @LordKano420 on #SoundCloud? #np https://t.co/QwlUjtPgrN
3,390 followers     Space Coupe 🛸💨     Reply Retweet Favorite
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @DJAyeTee: Dear black women, You don’t have to be mixed to be gorgeous.
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
How you stink at 9 in the morning?! 🤔🙃
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @HereroRocher: I don’t know who needs to hear this but you are stagnant because you don’t do what you promised yourself you’d do.
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @tania_avera: fuck them classes https://t.co/Q0SwHWENyy
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
Ballet is from a folk dvnce exclusive to males and their anatomy. Females dvnce more fluid and serene never placing… https://t.co/vYYQCZFIxw
407 followers     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @Ralfheem: “Real ass baby give a fuck bout a sitter” is a bar https://t.co/LfodtqmVOZ
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
Bad bitches outta link up
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
Yo... Please Me is the most annoying song ever
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
If she knew her own dvnce, she'd kno yoga is for males
407 followers     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @itsmanniebaby: Did he say “take your white ass back across 8 mile” lmaooo if you don’t get the reference, you too young https://t.co/zs8XdNPNsq
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @BitchImAce: 98.7% of you niggas in Des Moines lame as fuck and can’t conduct business appropriately... the other 1.3% y’all good stay dangerous
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @Yamaris_Valenn: Daddy just realized what he’s in for 😂😂 https://t.co/JSjDTub4ek
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @chynaaa_16: PLEASE DO NOT (AND I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH) get on Twitter and ruin the “Us” movie for everyone who hasn’t seen it yet.
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @clifftothemound: how black people get off the phone: “well alright, i didn’t want nothing, i was just seeing what y’all was doing.” 🤣🤷🏾‍♀️😏
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite
RT @iLoveAntoinette: I can’t believe Jordan Peele is a legend. This BLACK man has an entire nation lined up and excited to see BLACK peo… https://t.co/V86ODn3a3F
1,348 followers     Kansas City, MO     Reply Retweet Favorite