Retweet Rank: 608,945 - approx 92.83 percentile

22,233
TWEETS
16,627
FOLLOWERS
15,193
FOLLOWING
Bio: Life is 10% What u Make it, the other 90% is How u Take it #Capricorn ♑ #AllAboutJazz #Socio-Economic #Commentator, #EverydayPeople. Novus ordo seclorum 🚨 👮

Get the most advanced stats for twitter

Track your retweets, engagement, monitor your brand, download retweets and do much more with Retweet Rank.

Sign in with twitter

Recent Retweets | Top Retweets | Download Retweets | Dashboard

RT @scanaranbaxy: @XammyOfficial @iam_Eazykel What about GEORGR WEAH Those Days he Won the European Best? Make una no dey Try dey Ma… https://t.co/LjZwqZ9pgW
RT @scanaranbaxy: @XammyOfficial @iam_Eazykel What about GEORGR WEAH Those Days he Won the European Best? Make una no dey Try dey Ma… https://t.co/LjZwqZ9pgW
RT @scanaranbaxy: @Nnadede_1 These Ones are not Feminist, They are Satanic.
RT @scanaranbaxy: @Nnadede_1 These Ones are not Feminist, They are Satanic.
RT @scanaranbaxy: @SineThePink1 She is a Nice Fellow. She Follows Back. That's why i always Watch her Back. The Other day, One Lunat… https://t.co/9fRIEwV9QS

You might like to see retweet rank of

  • 2sav1ge got suspended 😭😭
  • Nigerian Air Force
  • dami Sonaike
  • #SomewhereInAkure
  • Tayelolu ✨🌼🇳🇬
  • 4our♛
  • 🌪AVOCK🌪
  • Uncle ♊
  • REVOLUTION GH
  • Nigerian Army
  • KLD
  • Zedd
  • AB
  • Morenikeji♥️
  • MARVINO 🇳🇬
  • Ben Murray-Bruce
  • Segun.
  • Mazi Ogbuzuru Ogbuzuru
  • David Zeelux Segun
  • #YourVoteYourPower

Try Retweet Rank premium insights for FREE

Sign Up Now