Retweet Rank: - approx percentile

89,700
TWEETS
19,172
FOLLOWERS
374
FOLLOWING

Web: https://t.co/g266nQXmqR
Bio: Enquanto houver 1% de chance, teremos 99% de fe.

Recent retweets

No retweets found